This program is limited to only a few participants per term. An application and interview process is required before starting the program.
After completing the Design To Profit™ Webinar Series, along with a sound business and financial plan in hand, you are now ready to put pen to fabric! The Design to Profit™ Intensive Program, in conjunction with Fashion Business Inc., is a trusted solution. A customized hands-on program for entrepreneurs who are ready to take their designs and turn them into reality. This 12-session one-on-one personalized program focuses on developing your brand and building a successful fashion business.
Starting with a concept and design review, we will advise you on all the necessary steps, including advisement and guidance on:
- Creation and the development of your fashion line, product(s), clothing, and/or accessories,
- Business finance, cash flow, and funding,
- Legal requirements, trademarks, copyrights, and intellectual property protection,
- Developing a merchandising and assortment plan,
- Design and concept direction,
- Development of product,
- Garment construction, specs, and fittings,
- Costing of product,
- Branding, marketing, and sales of product,
- Sourcing materials and manufacturing domestically and overseas,
- Production process and manufacture of product.
- Referral to a network of expert industry consultants, full package services, pattern and sample makers, production contractors, and more.
The consultation services rendered will be an overview consultation of 12 sessions, with each session duration up to ninety (90) minutes.
Your 12-week investment results in a cohesive, marketable collection that’s ready to sell. Qualifying participants will have the privilege to showcase a portion of their collection at Fashion Business Inc.’s annual ‘All Aboard LA’s Fashion Platform’ and have an opportunity to exhibit at WWD MAGIC’s Emerging Designer Showcase in Las Vegas.*
* The Emerging Designer Showcase at WWD MAGIC Las Vegas is subject to a jury selection by MAGIC International of UBM Fashion Group.
Program Fee $3,000
To register, click here.