***SEATTLE- Apparel Business Workshop*** EVENT LOCATION CHANGE
EVENT LOCATION CHANGED! Please see below.
Designed by experienced professionals with a track record of success, to assist designers and new apparel companies achieve their goals of becoming a successful and profitable company.
This 8 hour course has been created to guide the apparel entrepreneur through the many complex parts of starting and operating an apparel company.
Saturday August 28, 2010 9:00AM to 5:00PM
Topics covered include:
- How to turn your creative ideas into an apparel business
- What licenses you need and how to get them
- Legal issues and how to set up your company
- How to determine your funding needs and where to find financing
- Setting the course for success with a sound business plan
- How to get your samples made
- Finding the right manufacturer and how to protect your IP
- Pricing and how to ensure profitability and margins for growth
- Trade shows and what you need to know
- Sales, marketing and branding your product
- How to protect your cash flow in tough economic times
- How to create budgets needed to ensure your business stays on a successful course
This workshop is presented by:
Frances Harder, Founder and Executive Director of Fashion Business Inc.,
Dana Fried, CEO of Delphic Consulting Group, www.delphic-group.com
This workshop must be pre-paid
August 28th, 2010 9:00 AM
New York Fashion Academy 5201 Ballard Avenue Northwest Seattle, WA98107 United States